Since March 30, METRO has made more bus and rail schedule adjustments to continue providing the highest level of service possible.
Local bus routes will continue to run on a modified Saturday schedule seven days a week, with the following adjustments:
• Red and Blue routes will be reduced to service every 30 minutes
• Green routes will follow their normal Saturday schedule
Route color designations can be found on bus stop signs and on this METRO local bus route color chart (ridemetro.org/MetroPDFs/AboutMETRO/COVID-19/METRO-local-bus-route-color-chart.pdf.)
Other service modifications include:
• Temporary suspension of all Park and Ride routes, except those serving the Texas Medical Center
• Bus shuttles along the METRO Rail Green Line between Eado/Stadium and Magnolia Park Transit Center Station
• Reduction in passengers allowed on METROLift vehicles
These modifications may mean longer travel times, so please plan accordingly. We also ask that you limit travel to only essential trips, in support of the current “Stay Home, Work Safe” order issued by local officials.
For more information, visit the coronavirus response page of the METRO website at ridemetro.org/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx ,which continues to be updated with the latest information.