Humble ISD will have a School Board Election on Saturday, May 1. Early voting begins Monday, April 19.
School board members are volunteers, who serve without pay, and are elected for four-year terms. This year, there are four positions scheduled for election on the seven-member board.
Applications to be on the ballot closed at 5 p.m. Feb. 12. Candidates are:
- Trustee Position No. 1: Edgar Clayton, William A. Epperson, Robert A. Sitton, Rebecca Tribo
- Trustee Position No. 3: Wilbert C. Baker, James C. Banks, Liz Diaz, Jesse Givens, Clint D. Horn, Chris Parker, David O. Popoola, Donté Washington
- Trustee Position No. 4: Janie Branham, Marques A. Holmes, Lonnie Jackson, Ken Kirchhofer, Chase Stevens
- Trustee Position No. 5: Andrea Glazebrook, Martina Lemond Dixon
Any registered voter who resides in Humble ISD may vote in the School Board Election.
Early voting dates and times are:
- Weekdays: Monday, April 19, through Tuesday, April 27, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Weekends: Saturday, April 24, through Sunday, April 25, at times to be set by Harris County.
On Saturday, May 1, polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Voting locations within Humble ISD will be posted at humbleisd.net when confirmed by the county. All voting locations in Harris County will be posted at www.harrisvotes.com. Humble ISD is working in partnership with Harris County to conduct the election.