Join Tap Wrestling this Saturday, July 28 at 12216 Tomball Parkway as they host an action-packed wrestling match. Local Humble wrestlers and many others will be in the ring ready to put on a grand show. This event is for all ages and welcomes everyone. This event will be held outside so dress accordingly. Drinks and food will be available for purchase at the concession stand. Gates will open at 6 p.m. and the show will start at 7 p.m. Tickets at the gate are $10; children are $3. Be sure to bring friends and family for a fun Saturday night.

Sarah Mertins
Author: Sarah MertinsEmail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Managing Editor
I grew up on a farm in New Mexico and miss eating hot chile and having four seasons. I didn't start college until I was already a mother and double majored in English and anthropology. I received an Honors B.A. from the University of Louisiana-Lafayette and was named “Outstanding Student” in English. My honors thesis is titled “The Enduring and Ever-Changing Legend of La Llorona.” I worked as a police reporter for a bit before staying home in Kingwood to raise my two daughters. My hobbies include reading, gardening, cooking and traveling.

Comments (0)

There are no comments posted here yet

Leave your comments

1. Posting comment as a guest. Sign up or login to your account.
Attachments (0 / 3)
Share Your Location